This page explains how to run a new investments simulation.
Navigate to: [Capitalization] → [Scenario Simulation]
1. When your company receives an investment, share dilution occurs according to the company value and investing amount.
[Scenario Simulation] feature shows equity changes in various cases.
2. Enter pre-money valuation, total new investment, and new option pool.
3. Select option pool calculation methods. There are 3 options.
4. Select convertible conversion method. There are 2 options.
5. If you want to include convertible note and SAFE in the simulation, choose from the option.
6. Add investors and select investment type. You can choose “New Issuance”, “Share Transfer” or “New + Existing”.
If you choose “Share Transfer” or “New + Existing” option, select the transferor at the right.
7. When you finish entering everything, click [Run Simulation] to check post-money valuation, total investment amount, price per share, and option pool.You can also see the equity changes of each investor from the result.
8. “List of New Issuance” tab only shows the equity of new investors.
👉 Have questions? Click the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of the QuotaBook home page.