This page explains how to manage your funds, partners and more on QuotaBook.
🚩 Select the fund from:
1. From [Fund Management] → [Funds], click on the specific fund of your interest OR click on the specific fund from the list under [Accounts].
2. From the fund’s [Overview] tab, click on the 📝edit icon to update information.
3. From ‘Info’, you can check and manage basic information about the fund.
(You must fill in required fields with * to update information)
4. From ‘Investment Restrictions’, you can check and manage investment mandates.
5. From ‘Fund Manager’, you can check and manage managers for the fund.
6. From ‘Documents’, you can upload and manage fund-related documents such as formation documents.
7. From ‘Dates’, you can check and manage key dates of your fund.