This page explains how to set up company data and manage access permissions on QuotaBook.
This page explains how to invite your legal/accounting advisors and partners to QuotaBook so that everyone can manage company information on a single platform.
Why should I invite my advisors and partners to QuotaBook?
Navigate to: [Company Settings] → [Users & Permissions] → External Users tab
1. Click [+ Add Collaborator] in the top right corner.
2. When the Create Collaborator window pops up, enter the company name and select type. Enter the correct name and email address of the contact person and write a message if needed. Click Submit to send an email invitation.
3. Below is an example for an email invitation.
4. Once your partner accepts the invitation, the status will change to [Joined].
5. To add a new manager or contact point under a parter company already registered, click [⋮] on the far right and [Add User].
6. You can send an email invite again by clicking [⋮] → [Re-invite].