🚩 Navigate to the fund’s page → [Investments / Returns]
1. Click on [⁝] button from the specific investment you wish to update and select [Manage Updates/Valuation].
2. Click on [Add Update History] from the upper right of the ‘Update History’ table and select [Add Company History].
3. Select the type of change such as stock split or bonus issue and update necessary information.
(You must fill in required fields with * to save the updated information.)
1. If the portfolio company has been invested from multiple funds, you can also check changes in investment from other funds by ticking “Hide Updates by Other Transactions” to reveal transactions.
2. Tick off the box if you’d like to hide any transaction information from other funds.