Law firm with a full-range legal services in Singapore
- Preferential rates for incorporating a company in Singapore (You will be required to complete an Incorporation Questionnaire. Additional costs may apply depending on various services rendered.)
- Preferential rates for Annual Retainer for corporate secretarial services for the first 3 years upon incorporation and fee waiver on use of Withers KhattarWong LLP as the registered office of the newly incorporated company.
- Withers is an international law firm with a broad-ranging client base including multinational corporations, governments, international institutions and individuals and their businesses. With 18 offices across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the US and the Caribbean; over 200 partners and more than 500 other lawyers, we have unparalleled expertise in commercial, tax, trusts, estate planning, financial services, litigation and international arbitration, public international law, real estate, charities, philanthropy, employment, family law and other legal issues facing individuals and their families. Operating as Withers KhattarWong LLP in Singapore, we offer a full range of legal services to corporations, institutions and successful individuals, including some of the biggest companies and leading families in Singapore. Our lawyers are qualified to practice in a wide range of key jurisdictions including Singapore, Australia, British Virgin Islands, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, UK and US. Our clients include 80% of major international and regional insurance companies in Singapore, 70% of major banks based here, funds, Fortune 500 companies, publicly listed and private companies as well as a significant proportion of successful individuals and family members in the Forbes Asia’s Richest Families list.
- Visit website : https://www.withersworldwide.com/
How to apply
- Click on the “Apply” button below and submit your request. After submitting the request, you will shortly receive an email for the next procedure
*The above benefits may be changed or closed without the consent of the members due to changes or expiration of contract terms with partners.